Guest Desert1951

Emergency 3 LA Mod 2.5

Guest Desert1951

I am new to the "Emergency 3, Mission Life" game. I downloaded LA Mod 2.5, and for the most part, it works fine. The "challenge" mode is terrific - however, it can become overwhelming at times. There are a couple of points I have noticed, and please excuse me if these points have been previously addressed.

The cursor will sometimes "drag" or hesitate when I mouse it over to resources or incident locations. Any ideas? Secondly, when the "challnge" mission becomes too much for me to handle and I terminate the game, I get a Microsoft message telling me:

"em3.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

This message does not appear on the basic Emergency 3 game with European vehicles, and while somehat maddening, (I always hit the "don't send trouble report" button), it takes several seconds for my computer to register my choice and to allow me to exit the Emergency 3 game. Any suggestions/comments on what this problem might be? Thank you.

Guest matt31896
I am new to the "Emergency 3, Mission Life" game. I downloaded LA Mod 2.5, and for the most part, it works fine. The "challenge" mode is terrific - however, it can become overwhelming at times. There are a couple of points I have noticed, and please excuse me if these points have been previously addressed.

The cursor will sometimes "drag" or hesitate when I mouse it over to resources or incident locations. Any ideas? Secondly, when the "challnge" mission becomes too much for me to handle and I terminate the game, I get a Microsoft message telling me:

"em3.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

This message does not appear on the basic Emergency 3 game with European vehicles, and while somehat maddening, (I always hit the "don't send trouble report" button), it takes several seconds for my computer to register my choice and to allow me to exit the Emergency 3 game. Any suggestions/comments on what this problem might be? Thank you.

Sounds similar to the issues to my problem with Em3 LA MOD v2.5, your issue and I can't load my own custom-made mission.

Guest kozerog91

I don't want to start a new topic, so I'll write here...

I can't doawnload this mod because of "We are currently moving servers. As this can take up to a week you will not be able to download for a bit of time."

Where I can download this now? Can you give me some links?

P.S. Emergency 3: Mission Life

Thank you