Guest ccatheriine

Add sirens .wav Emergency 4

Hi, I have downloaded sirens in .wav on this web site but I don't know how to install these in the game Emergency 4 ...

Can you help me please ?

Hi, welcome to the forum. :welcome:

You can paste the sirens in the folder Emergency 4\Data\Audio\FX\sirens if you want to use them for the normal game and in the Emergency 4\Mods\[name mod]\Audio\FX\sirens if you want to use them in a mod.

BTW post moved to Modding help section.

Guest ccatheriine

Hi and thank you for your reply,

Must I let these new sirens with their original names ? And, when they are in this folder, how can I enable these to have the choice of the siren please ?

Thank you

Hi and thank you for your reply,

Must I let these new sirens with their original names ? And, when they are in this folder, how can I enable these to have the choice of the siren please ?

Thank you

hi if they r the uk sirens then i made them, to use them on the units they would have to be remaned to be able to use them for what u want, or u can leave them as they are and edit a script called sosi, this script u can open up in notepad, but unless u know what ur doing i would not , i would just rename the new sirens to the origian siren names, but i suggest making a back up of them 1st, any problems drop me a pm

***eyespy900***