Guest gabegrenade122

Please somebody help me graphics issue!

Guest gabegrenade122
:machkaputt: I have always loved 911 first responders, especially the l.a mods. I have played it for years straight no problems and it works perfectly. I started playing it again last week and my entire game is screwd over. I start the game, it loads it, and i see all my control panels, but the map is shot. The entire map is just a big blur of different colors and stretched tyangles like an editor board. It is blocky and slow. It either stays that way or crashes after it loads. I re-installed the game. Updated all of my video and audio drivers. Put details to low and shadowing off with 1024x768. I have the game with the latest patches. I dont understand what is going on and i get frustrated very easily. I also am not good with tecnical things or scripting unless there is already software to aid me in using it. This is my favorite game and i would very much appreciate anyones help. thank you - Gabe