quasar3210

LA Mod problem

Hello everyone,

I am having a problem with my copy of the LA MOD on EM4 Deluxe running on Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. I have installed Lamod 2.0 and the Additonal units submod installed. When I run freeplay I cannot buy any additional vehicles. It says that I have -57 spots of 48 or something to that effect. Anyone have any idea what is going on here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the mod multiple times. Logfile is attached if it helps here.

Thanks,

Tom

Yes, I tried that. I changed parking spaces from 150 to 300 and saved it. Unfortunately nothing changed and I still couldn't buy anything additional.

Which file did you edit?

You could have editied the wrong file because there is one for the normal version and one for the deluxe version.

Which file did you edit?

You could have editied the wrong file because there is one for the normal version and one for the deluxe version.

I went into Mods folder then specs then edited the fp_params_endless_d file and changed this file

<MaxParkingSpace value="150" /> to 300.

I very well could be misinterpreting something though so if that isn't the right thing could someone point me in the right direction. Although every other change I made in that file worked flawlessly in the game.

Thanks,

Tom

Well that means you are editing the right file.

What other file changes have you made?

Are you using any other submods than AUS?

Originally my intent was putting in the CFD's light mod, so I put in the EMS Supervisor SUV, The Unmarked additional units mod, and the light mod. Then I ran into the problem. So I completely uninstalled the LA MOD to start with a clean slate. I now have only the LA MOD and the AUS submod installed along with Hoppahs new map installed on the deluxe freeplay side and I am still having the same problem occur.

I didn't get that far yet. I really only play the LA MOD at this point. I will remove the mod again and try the standard game.

Ok, I tried the standard game works perfectly. Installed the LA MOD 2.0 alone... Works perfectly. Installed the AUS Submod...Worked Perfectly. I edited a few things such as starting money amount etc, and the problem resurfaced. I switched it back and it works fine. Now I gotta figure out which thing I edited was too far out of parameters and made the game go crazy.

Guest pmadden94
Ok, I tried the standard game works perfectly. Installed the LA MOD 2.0 alone... Works perfectly. Installed the AUS Submod...Worked Perfectly. I edited a few things such as starting money amount etc, and the problem resurfaced. I switched it back and it works fine. Now I gotta figure out which thing I edited was too far out of parameters and made the game go crazy.

Now, this may seem tedious, but it works for me when i had this problem.

When editing parameters, or ANYTHING else, only edit one or two things at a time. That way, when something goes wrong, it is easy to figure it out.

Also, common sense; keep a backup of the original