occram

Editor - Rotating models in "edit" window

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum, I have pretty much figured out the editor with the exception of one small thing. I can't rotate the models when I'm in the "edit lights" or and other edit window. I can spin the thing all around, upside down, backwards, into loops etc. etc. on the map field, but not at all in the edit windows...

I've tried all the usual things that have worked in editors the world over in the past like holding ctrl, alt, shift and many combinations of the previous.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark~

Guest MadRaymond1
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum, I have pretty much figured out the editor with the exception of one small thing. I can't rotate the models when I'm in the "edit lights" or and other edit window. I can spin the thing all around, upside down, backwards, into loops etc. etc. on the map field, but not at all in the edit windows...

I've tried all the usual things that have worked in editors the world over in the past like holding ctrl, alt, shift and many combinations of the previous.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark~

Welcome to the forums!

I belive in the edit lights window you hold down the "middle" mouse button to move the camera around and use the Arrow keys to move forward, left, right etc.

Hope this helps?

-Ray

Welcome to the forums!

I belive in the edit lights window you hold down the "middle" mouse button to move the camera around and use the Arrow keys to move forward, left, right etc.

Hope this helps?

-Ray

This worked! The problem was that I had just installed Windows 7 and forgot that I didn't have my mouse drivers, thus my middle click wasn't working.

Thank you!