Ami89E1234

Editor resolution problem

Hey whenever I use the Editor I have some... issues with my resolution. If I set the resolution at 1280x720 I get the settings that work best with the editor so far but have bad graphics and cut off so I can't use the File tab or see the sides properly. But if I set the resolution to the recommended one for my monitor (1920x1080) I get the best graphics but the editor is VEEERY f*cked up.

1280x720

Right now it doesn't even display the normal screwed up thing so I'll post later.

1920x1080

Same as above.

BTW I have a 23" LG FLATRON W2343T

for my self.

i use a 23" wit max resolution off 1920x1080 to.

And the editor resolution is therefor 1920x1080 to.

I get "normal" graphics there, any lower will mess things up to much.

After changing this resolution i always restart the editor(as it does not seems to be able to resize it selfs correct to a monitor after a resolution change).

For the game i have "modded" the config file, and i can play it in 1920x1080 resolution.

No problems with graphics there.

when i hook up the laptop to one of my monitors and play it on there with a 1920x1080 resolution, the game tends to get laggy.

Mostly with big fires or lots of units at one spot.

(edit, still trying to get it to work in dual screen(3840 x 1080) but no success so far). :(