nwdantona

Lightbars

Guest wingman182
Thanks, at the moment I am having trouble with Zmodeler 2.

If you download ZMod 2.2.2 it won't install correctly (or at least it won't for me). Google ZMOD and try to find an older version which should work. If thats not your problem, then sorry!

You don't have to get an older version of Zmodeler. Get 2.2.2 and READ THE FORUM TOPIC. It says that there is a thing that it won't work unless you download some C++ Redistributable from here and then Install it and Zmodeler2 should work. Just remember to install the Redistributable before Zmodeler2 2.2.2. The one you should download is the x86 one.

You need a registered version of Zmodeler2 (which costs 60 USD) and then you go to your LAMod folder, import the .v3o, edit the model and skin, and then export it as .v3o.

You don't have to get an older version of Zmodeler. Get 2.2.2 and READ THE FORUM TOPIC. It says that there is a thing that it won't work unless you download some C++ Redistributable from here and then Install it and Zmodeler2 should work. Just remember to install the Redistributable before Zmodeler2 2.2.2. The one you should download is the x86 one.

You need a registered version of Zmodeler2 (which costs 60 USD) and then you go to your LAMod folder, import the .v3o, edit the model and skin, and then export it as .v3o.

Thanks, I just got a new computer so all of my old files where on my other one that crapped out. I had c++. ThAnks again.

Nick