mutu

CTD EM4 Winterberg Mod

Hello.

I have read the FAQ several times and still haven't found a good soloution. I can play the mod for about 30-60 min, then it suddenly crash. What can I do?

Logfile: logfile.txt

Dxdiag: DxDiag.txt

Your logfile displays a lot of errors concerning the Winterberg mod Police cars and fire trucks. Have you tried updating your version recently? If you have the bugs are probably winterberg mod related. It's just because it's very heavy scripted, some computers have troubles keeping up.

Your logfile displays a lot of errors concerning the Winterberg mod Police cars and fire trucks. Have you tried updating your version recently? If you have the bugs are probably winterberg mod related. It's just because it's very heavy scripted, some computers have troubles keeping up.

Could an additional 2GB of RAM help the computer keeping up?

Could an additional 2GB of RAM help the computer keeping up?

It probably will, but if your version of the winterberg mod is messed up, that won't make a difference. You will first have to install a good version of the winterberg mod or else it will keep crashing. Best way is to use the updater.