Guest jar81993

Need Help

Guest jar81993

Hi All,

I know im new to all this but i wanna Start Createing a new mod. My plans are to create a Centre County PA Mod. I figured this because im from there and it is one of the last counties that has 100% Vol. Firefighters. Along with this I am planing on having random fire/ems units on this mod from around the country. But anyways im gonna need ALOT of help!!! So i need as many people as possible to get this done faster. So if anyone is interested and has a clue about what they are doing go ahead and pm me or message me!!!

The more help the better and i would greatly appreciate it!!

Well let me know,

Thanks,

Justin

Guest jar81993
:welcome: to the forums.

A lot of people are currently working on mods so you might not get many people that can help you at the moment.

Can you model or skin?

See i can figure most things out. I am just having problems gettin the files downloaded. I pretty much need shown what to use and everything. Ive tried downloading Zmoddeler2 but all the files are turned into "me" files. They will not let me open and i have noooo idea how to convert them.