puppysboy222

Roleplay

Hey guys! Here is a place to share your RP adventures. Mine happens to be with GTA SA MP:

I am Medic 303, and am a Private EMT. My most recent call was a Plane Crash. A P-51 lost control and crashed on the strip. I was first on scene and treated the shaken up pilot. Everything turned out good, except later the admin of the server started abusing me by cuffing me and dropping me in the air and stuff. Guess that means my chance of being a fire fighter is down to 40%...

So share your story, good or bad, from any game.

This was during a game from a GTA4 police clan:

I was patrolling in my police cruiser, when dispatch told me to go somewhere for a suspicious person. I pulled up next to the "suspicious person" and here is how it went:

Me "How are ya', what are you doing here".

Person: "Waiting for the sign."

Me: "Ok, what's your name"

Person: "Here is my drivers license"

Me: Thank you"

(I then read out his player name into the microphone)

Person: "My identity is known! Nobody is safe!"

(He then ran down the street, once I stopped laughing, I searched for him, but couldn't find him)

Me into radio: "All units be on the lookout for... what the....?"

(still don't know where he got it from, but he plowed through my police cruiser with a helicopter and my character died)

It was funny, but at the same time, kinda creepy.

This clan is in my opinion the best police clan on PS3. As you can see we have a lot of fun, but are also very realistic and pretty serious.

GTA SA:MP:

I was patrolling in my cruiser when I decide to pull over a vehicle for running a red light.

After i've been talking to the person, three black cars filled with people from the Yakuza pulls up next to me. They all step out, and Icall backup.

It started abit off like this:

Golf 1, i could use a hand here, location is..

Golf 1, any unit giving me and my partner a hand?

Alright guys, I need a unit here now.

Code three please..

Anyone's going to respond!?

Okay guys, get here now, we need assistance.

Guys do you hear me, we need some help over here!

10-13, we're in heavy need of assistance, 5-8 males, possibly armed.

10-13! Move your fucking asses!

Nobody responded and my partner and I got killed when we tried to arrest the person we pulled over.

Kinda cool RP ;P Just sad noone responded.

Real call I responded to.

To protect the individuals involved unit numbers and names have been changed.

Enigne 51, medic 51 and medic 33 respond to a medic alert. Medic 51's medic A enters a two story residental structure to find a 20 yr old male in insulin shock. Medic B goes back to the truck to get the D50. There is NO D50, D5 or D10 on the truck! Medic 310 arrives on secne with Engine 51. Both are also missing there D5, D10, and D50. After taking a gulcose lvl, pt.'s sugars are at 5. Medical control then orders medic a on 51 who had been shoping earlier to adminsiter 2 liters of COCA-COLA, with the carbon removed. Engine 51 took a 2L and added a mento to it. that removed all carbonation from the coke. We then hung a second line, piggybacked on a line of NS, with a bag of NS replaced by the coke, and continued on a drip set on TKO. Pt. survived. When we got to the station we found the reason we were missing our drugs. We never got our ship ment from central logistics. all of the battalion was out of D5, D10 and D50. Because we get them from the same supplier. Logistics sent the supplies code 3, we had them within 20 mins. I assume some one lost their job over this but I haven't heard any thing.

Ascendence RP:

I finally got the FD job. I am assigned to Rescue 1 and Squad 88.

Anyway, our Battalion Chief saw a plane go down near us. Rescue 1, Battalion something, Squad 88, and another Squad were callled out. As we got on scene, we saw how big the plane was: The biggest plane in GTA. We put out a fire, and chopped it up. No one was in it. We could not get it in the air, so we cleared vehicles away from the plane and blew it up. Then put out the fire and returned to FD.

Getting pulled over:

I was driving my ambo around and saw a cop near a fire. I turned on my siren and was about to call for backup when the fire dissapeared. I turned the siren off and drove away. The cop caught up to me and pulled me over for miss-use of Code 3 equipment and a light out. He got at least three other Police Cars on scene, and said that there was no fire. I was fined for miss-use of Code 3 equipment, Light out, and interfearing with a police investigation. I am going to court because I am only paying for the light out ticket.

haha, what server was that? xP

Ascendence RP.

I also just got pulled over while I was off duty in my ice cream truck. T think my nose was sticking in out in the intersection and the cop was behind me. So, I got pulled over again, and three other patrol cars came. Four cruisers for a simple traffic stop? Anyway, I turned off my engine and they friggen assaulted me or something. They punched me and dragged me out of the car and slapped handcuffs on. I was "trying to get away." I said, "How can I do that if I am turning off my g** **** engine?" Then they came up with, "You tried to hit me!" how could I when the engine was off? Anyway, I told them I was a firefighter. I said, "Lets say I get a call and all of a sudden someone started shooting at me? I would want the cops, so why would I run over a cop on a simple traffic stop?" That got them :) He fined me and I am soooo sueing his a** because he punched me.

Call:

Haz Mat call. 100% roleplayed...By me. Had barriers, cones, had my engine, and announced it on the radio. Had some smoke everywhere, and I called for backup. Guess wht? No FD units except for me, all others cops. Onecomes...And then leaves! He said, "Thats nice," and drove off like a ghost was robbing a state bank or shooting at an air unit. Almost perfect and the cop completly destroys my awsome roleplay.

Expect more when we get automatic 999 calls on Pure Roleplay :)

Got some brand new sirens and new police mods.

Plane Crash on the Strip!

Chief, Larry Lawless, wanted us to go to his house. I got there, and he said he needed to go. I waited there for a few minutes, and got a call of an automatic smoke alarm that went off at Creek Apartments.

I raced over there in my Rescue 1, and got there. No one was on scene, even though they said they were. I walked around and got back in, when they wanted me to go to the old LV Strip. As I got there, another call came in. There was no details, just a po-po screwed up. I responded code 3, and saw a Shamel on top of a patrol car. We roleplayed it pretty good, except our command left. I just got the rescue back and tried to get the engine, since we dodn't really want to do it afterwards.

There is going to be a memorial on Thursday for an officer, so I might have some pics.