Guest ModMaker2009

A way to save the game on Freeplay

Guest ModMaker2009

Hey guys,

Apoloigies if this has already been posted,

Im new, I have searched the forum but haven't come up to a result.

What I want to know is, Is there a way to save the game on FreePlay so when I close it and load it back up again I dont need to send about 20 police units out to patrol the city.

As what I do is send about 10 units on standby in differnt locations, and then about 10 units patrolling and it gets annoying when I have to do this everytime I load 911FR.

Also, is there a hotkey system where say I press 1, a police unit arrives etc?

Sorry again if this has been mentioned before.

:sorrysign:

Hey guys,

Apoloigies if this has already been posted,

Im new, I have searched the forum but haven't come up to a result.

What I want to know is, Is there a way to save the game on FreePlay so when I close it and load it back up again I dont need to send about 20 police units out to patrol the city.

As what I do is send about 10 units on standby in differnt locations, and then about 10 units patrolling and it gets annoying when I have to do this everytime I load 911FR.

Also, is there a hotkey system where say I press 1, a police unit arrives etc?

Sorry again if this has been mentioned before.

:sorrysign:

hit Esc and choose "main menu" from there go to "saved games" you can save your game there. I suggest getting all your units the way you want them and then saving it. Then save whatever progress you make separately. That way, you have a template to start over on

Guest ModMaker2009
hit Esc and choose "main menu" from there go to "saved games" you can save your game there. I suggest getting all your units the way you want them and then saving it. Then save whatever progress you make separately. That way, you have a template to start over on

Thanks mate, I shall give that a try.

Guest ModMaker2009
No.. I think you need some more police cars :P

I only have 4 or 5 around the map when I'm playing.

Lmao, I prefer having loads around hehe :)

As the criminal usually runs off the map, so if I have more units the less chance the criminal has of getting away hehehe :)

:police:

Lmao, I prefer having loads around hehe :)

As the criminal usually runs off the map, so if I have more units the less chance the criminal has of getting away hehehe :)

:police:

It's been mentioned in quite a few posts before that units + patrol = huge traffic jams everywhere.

You must be pretty lucky to have that many units out without massive disruption haha.

Guest ExplorerMike

Dang, that's a lot of units, I only have 3 or 4 patrolling around, I have only one on standby in a area, Your lucky your computer doesn't lag, mine lags if I have a lot of units out on scene! I hate my laptop!!