Guest FIRESTRESPONDER20

HELP

Guest FIRESTRESPONDER20

Hey everyone I need to ask a question I want to add a new station for my own personal use but I don't know how to do that if anyone could please help me with how to do that for the la mod thanks.

:welcome: to the forums..

To re-model a fire station you must use the Editor.. But if your new with modding i dont suggest doing that.

Do you know scripts to make the firehouse work and run properly?

Scripts needed to complete your station-

You need to script the spawn point,

The units

The personnel for the units

And which bay they are in

Oh not to mention the BC calls

If you need to know where your editor is go Here

Do you have programs Like Photoshop to re-model the Station? and then you need to convert it into a game file. Theres lots of stuff you should look into before you just jump into your editor.

Edit: Please use the search function, its there for a reason.. I used it and came across 2 more topics that are the exact same as yours.

Topic #1

Topic #2

Guest FIRESTRESPONDER20

Okay well i don't have any experience with modding or scripting. So my next question is how would i change what vehicles are in a station then. Since some of the vehicles for the fire dept can't go to the station and i use them a lot how do i put them in the station?

Again, this requires scripting.

Wlecome to the forums btw, and most your questions can be answered with a search. Please use descriptive thread titles as well.

What he said --------^ :prop: