mstrkrft

Certain events too easy

Swat 4 has those things, but I agree - The freeplay events can get stale. I'd actually prefer more missions than I would additional FP stuff. Especially if it's as they say, and freeplay events are hardcoded. Which means we will just have the same old events over and over with not much more than new cars in different cities. That being said, the only thing that has kept me playing is Hoppah's work. He's made enough changes that are so innovative that the LA Mod 1.9 is Emergency 5.

But again, I'd still rather see new missions with new situations and challenges than I would the same FP events in different locations around the world.

Guest emergency captain

I also agree! Ithink we should get more call on top of others. I also think we need to have different types of calls! Such as a fire in a building and a fireman has to put scba gear on and go in to get victims. It would also be cool to have bigger maps like with more stations. But what if technical forces could go to a certain spot like fire trucks. It is fair enough that we can re-use units and vehicles by sending them back to a station. If there was a way we could create our own calls, that would be awsome! And what if we had a headset to use while on multiplayer and one person could distpatch all units :blah:

I agree with wishing there were more 'missions' than 'events'.

It's good having X amount of events, but when gas explosions (for example) can only happen in say 3 places, it becomes easy to get bog standard responses to all events.

Basically - Hoppah make us some more missions please mate ;)