Cosreski

LAPD Motorcycle Script Edit

If anyone can put a script for chase command for LAPD Motorcycle it would be great.

If its possible, maybe a CHP Motorcycle officer. You may not have to change the pic of the motorcycle.

Other Ideas

The Idea of having a control Panel for Police station would be a smart idea to call all Law Enforcement.

Same thing for the Hospital to call out Ambulance Personal.

Later maybe an under ground Entrance & Exit for Ambulance at The Hospital like the original version.

These pics are ideas of where the garage entrance be located.

post-2116-1257646855.jpg

post-2116-1257646873.jpg

Brosef, the suggestions topic is closed. Don't make suggestions, if you really want to get it done than do it yourself. Anyways, I belive Hoppah has mentioned that he may try to add the script to the bike or maybe he said he won't. I don't know but a new topic to make suggestions isn't necessary.

If anyone can put a script for chase command for LAPD Motorcycle it would be great.

If its possible, maybe a CHP Motorcycle officer. You may not have to change the pic of the motorcycle.

Other Ideas

The Idea of having a control Panel for Police station would be a smart idea to call all Law Enforcement.

Same thing for the Hospital to call out Ambulance Personal.

Later maybe an under ground Entrance & Exit for Ambulance at The Hospital like the original version.

The thing is the motorcycle doesnt function like the vehicles do, so in the end im not really sure if thats even possible.

I already have a police station control panel in the works. The topic was closed because people could focus on the topic at hand and started wanting a supervisor.

A hospital panel is all but useless except for Shanes mod as the original LA Mod has no ambulances station at the hospital There at the FS, and as we have a FS control panel no point in putting one at the hospital for LAFD RAs.

The thing is the motorcycle doesnt function like the vehicles do, so in the end im not really sure if thats even possible.

Nothing is impossible my friend.

I already have a police station control panel in the works. The topic was closed because people could focus on the topic at hand and started wanting a supervisor.

I complement you for the Control panel @ PD Sta.

A hospital panel is all but useless except for Shanes mod as the original LA Mod has no ambulances station at the hospital There at the FS, and as we have a FS control panel no point in putting one at the hospital for LAFD RAs.

The problem about the ALS is that when return to Hospital, they leave the Ambulance's and don't return.

Are you planning on doing the changes yourself or are you asking someone else to do them for you?

Hoping to get help from any body..........

Its not that the chase command couldn't be added, I'm sure it could, but it would take a lot of messing around as it contains a few parts.

1. Bike with Officer

2. Animation - Getting off bike.

3. Animation - Getting on bike.

The animations are triggered by commands, and i think the way it is structured and setup would make it very difficult to add the chase command and in the end it wouldn't be worth it.

I don't really use the motorbike all that much apart from at car accidents to stop traffic.

The problem about the ALS is that when return to Hospital, they leave the Ambulance's and don't return.
If your so convinced that anything is possible than why don't you do all the work instead of asking others to do it for you so you can reap the benefits.

I assume you mean in Shane's mod. I already answered this multiple times in that thread. For one there AMR(American Medical Response) Ambulances. Hit the alarm at FS1(maybe FS2) and they will respawn just fine.

Its not that the chase command couldn't be added, I'm sure it could, but it would take a lot of messing around as it contains a few parts.

1. Bike with Officer

2. Animation - Getting off bike.

3. Animation - Getting on bike.

The animations are triggered by commands, and i think the way it is structured and setup would make it very difficult to add the chase command and in the end it wouldn't be worth it.

I don't really use the motorbike all that much apart from at car accidents to stop traffic.

The thing is it isnt just animations, the officer is actually modeled on to the motorcycle when hes on it(if memory serves me right) so it requires you to actually swap out the models. I suppose it could be possible, but seems like to much work.

Thats right.

The motor, the motorofficer and the motor+officer are 3 different models.

So, when the officer gets off the bike, the motor+officer model changes to the moter and adds the officer in front of the motor

Only 2 models out of 3 would be changed.

You say I should do the changes, I'm still learning. Some people may do that and have all the time in the world.

I ment the AMR, not ALS. Thanks for the correction.

It would be nice if someone would do a youtube training Video on how to reskin and other mods. I my pace "slow motion".LOL :gut: