Joopjr

Permission Problems

Okay, i have some mods installed, but after I deinstall the mods through the mod-installer they will not disapear from the editor/ingame. I can't play them but the name will show up in the modification menu.

Example Mod-Installer:

2s0nu35.png

Example Editor:

2m5gisw.png

Folders:

293hcf6.png

How is this possible?

do you have zmodeler?

if you have

open it and press on open

than go to the map Mods where you can see and modify the mods

then you see the hidden folders

rightclick and delete the ones you already uninstalled

you have Vista not?

i have too and i had the same problem

when i did the things above here all the problems were solved

I don't have zmodeler.

I don't run much on this machine (only Winrar, Gimp and emergency 4 installed)

//EDIT:

There are hidden files (when i browse to the mod folder to import a floor i can see all uninstalled mod folders)... But now my question. How do i delete them? :1046275767_ugly:

I discovered that when i run the game as administrator I don't see all those (deleted) mods. But i want them to disapear without running it as administrator.

//EDIT:

WTF? It looks like the administrator has a whole different game folder, if I delete everything in the ORGINAL freeplay map using the editor on my own user account (except the HQ and floor) and open it ingame as a normal user than everything is gone. But everything is normal when I open the map ingame as administrator.

//EDIT 2:

One more thing:

I am the only administrator Account, there are no other accounts on this Windows pc (except the guest account)

//EDIT 3:

Currently i am creating a Mod using my normal user account but this mod isn't visible in the mod folder and isn't visible in the modification menu ingame if i run it as administrator. But i can edit and play it as normal user. How am i able to create a e4mod file (because the mod installer runs as administrator so i can't see my created mod there :s )

Currently i am creating a Mod using my normal user account but this mod isn't visible in the mod folder and isn't visible in the modification menu ingame if i run it as administrator. But i can edit and play it as normal user. How am i able to create a e4mod file (because the mod installer runs as administrator so i can't see my created mod there)

I realy need this mod, i spend alot time in it.

That is the problem, the directory for that mod doesn't exist (i can't see it in the mod map, no it isn't hidden)

I found the files!! Windows 7 put them in "C:\Users\Joop\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4"...

Topic lock Requested :12: