Guest Taylor

This guy beats speeding tickets

wow... that guy is retarded. youd have a better chance of avoiding radar guns if you put a jammer in your car... which i think i should do :).

Please explain to me how a "radar jammer" works.

Wow this guy is retarded! "My camero could outrun a police car, but it's not like I would ever try and do that". Typical redneck american.. lol.

Wow..... hes not even a redneck, just an idiot. Which I know Canada, just like the US has plenty of.

Guest jacob1029

Well this guy speaks out of his ass :Oo

Most cop cars can go over 90..

And don't some department's use camaros ?

Police target camaros ie faster cars? Well even if they do, theres reason to that. They can go faster, quicker and there more tempting to do that than a ford hatchback.

If he doesn't pay his taxes they won't pull him over because he pays is salary? What about the other million and so people?

He won't back down? Thats good, because most cops won't. If he has a problem with that, courts will listen.

Pulling over is a favour? Well I have seen IROC Camaro's get chased on tv, and they didn't outrun the cops, in fact they got taken out ..

Cops get scared of ex cons? Right, not like they have a revolver in their pocket or anything.

A cop thinks they will get beat up? I don't think they would do the job without that in mind.

Wrong for pulling them over? If he was speeding that's a reason.