marko123

Multiplayer Lobby Deserted?

Hi guys,i was wondering in emergency 4,today i had this problem for finding a game to play with others but it seems to be deserted,Please let me know if its a bug or there all sleeping,I tried It again and it came up with cannot establish internet etc.,And believe me my internet is 100% pure good :machkaputt:

Guest Delta Squad

Hey finally, someone with the same problem, when you go on to the multiplayer menu does it say 'No sever available'.

Then when you decide to host a game you can set it up and rename it ECT, then it says creating room, when it has been creted about ten-twenty seconds later does it tell you the there isn't a connection, ie ' connection cannot be established'?

Hey finally, someone with the same problem, when you go on to the multiplayer menu does it say 'No sever available'.

Then when you decide to host a game you can set it up and rename it ECT, then it says creating room, when it has been creted about ten-twenty seconds later does it tell you the there isn't a connection, ie ' connection cannot be established'?

Yes Thats the same problem i have with the multiplayer :1046276128_motz: