Guest PoliceMad

London Mod

Guest PoliceMad

So, how do you get the car models etc?

If someone can tell me where I can get the models and how to put the lights on etc, I will make a perfect London Mod. I will work on it for ages until I get it right.

Please help guys.

First of all why don't you help the other guys finish the London mod? They have made some things and they are not rookies. You will need Zmodeler to make the models, an image editing software to make the skins, EM4 editor to make the lights and hard work...

Guest PoliceMad
First of all why don't you help the other guys finish the London mod? They have made some things and they are not rookies. You will need Zmodeler to make the models, an image editing software to make the skins, EM4 editor to make the lights and hard work...

Could do, but I wanna make my own one and make it really good!

Do you wanna start one with me?

Im not an amazing editor but just for your info, this topic does not belong here, It belongs in the "Mod & Modding Help section

You can go to that topic by clicking here

As for the topic being in the Los Angeles Mod Topic , You can ask a member of the moderator team to move the topic to the right section.

And as far as your problem goes, good luck with it.. I dont even know where my editor is :P

-Chris

Oh, BTW :welcome: to the forums.

That one is really good and if you really want to see London's units ingame faster and better made you should help the other guys(they have a part of it already done). I wish I could help you but at least for now I can't.

And an advise: Read some tutorials regarding modding before before you start a mod. They will help you.;)

Guest PoliceMad
Im not an amazing editor but just for your info, this topic does not belong here, It belongs in the "Mod & Modding Help section

You can go to that topic by clicking here

As for the topic being in the Los Angeles Mod Topic , You can ask a member of the moderator team to move the topic to the right section.

And as far as your problem goes, good luck with it.. I dont even know where my editor is :P

-Chris

Oh, BTW :welcome: to the forums.

Okay sorry, I just downloaded the ZModler and it say's this:

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail.

I will continue posting here until this topic gets moved.

Could do, but I wanna make my own one and make it really good!

Do you wanna start one with me?

I would apreciate it if you didnt make a london mod as i have allready put a lot of time and effort into mine, there are plenty of other places you could make a mod of

And im sure our mod will be "good"