DONDADON

Adding Events

Hello,

I would like to add more events to the default map, is it possible? I DONT WANT TO CREATE A NEW EVENT, i just want to tkae a forest fire for example from the forest next to base to a forest i built. anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks to all repliers.

It is possible to add places that catch fire. You can do that in the editor. You need to load the map you changed first. After that you can add new places where fires can break out. If you need a more detailed instruction please reply and I will write a step by step guide for you.

It is possible to add places that catch fire. You can do that in the editor. You need to load the map you changed first. After that you can add new places where fires can break out. If you need a more detailed instruction please reply and I will write a step by step guide for you.

yes thats what i wanted:) they will catch fire randomly during freeplay right?

and i you could write a guide i will thank you alot.

yes thats what i wanted:) they will catch fire randomly during freeplay right?

and i you could write a guide i will thank you alot.

They will only catch fire if a 'fire spot' is allocated to that area. But which 'fire spot' will start to burn is indeed randomly selected by the game.

I will write a quick guide for you tonight.

lol

i have another problem that has never happened to me before, i go to the editor, load the map and try to go to map properties, but when i click on it nothing comes up and a white arrow points to one of the edges of the map, whats the problem?

I don't know, just tried, had no problems. Can you try again?

About your first question: there are two ways to add fire objects:

1: select an object that is already on the map, click the propreties tab (bottom) and make sure the box under 'active fire object' is checked (if you check thu box under 'burning fire object' the object will be burning when the map is loaded).

2: Go to edit --> burning objects (F6) --> new. You can now place a new burning object on the map. By selecting the 'small effect' and 'large effect' buttons you can also add effects to those burning objects (like a gasexplosion, smoke, fire etc.).

I'm not sure if this will start to burn when you load the map or only when an event occurs. Haven't tried that yet.