Guest Jacek

Stabilize command for LAPD

I'm using this script in my mod ;)

So, do you know what should be change to allow police officers stablize?

I try to add path to police officers prototype directory in LAStablizie script file but I don't know how it should look like.

I'm waiting for your reply Dakati.

The action "stabilize" is reserved for the EMT-certified people in this mod. If police officer isn't an EMT, but he can stabilize, it would rip the reason to have any fire personnel that is not EMT.

I added LASD SAR Deputies to my personnel mod. The command isnt reserved. All I did was create a new prototype that was cloned from the regular LASD Deputy and then gave them the stabilize command and it works fine for me.

As for "rip the reason" to each there own but i disagree as its simply stabilize, this doesnt meant that it wouldnt be best to have a Medic further treatment on scene before transport to insure safe transport. Just depends on the situation.

I forget about that stabilize command only appear whene any victim is on the map.

So, if someones want to add stablizie command to LAPD officers just add Pcmdstablize command to Male and Female police officers in Emergency editor. That's it!

So, do you know what should be change to allow police officers stablize?

I try to add path to police officers prototype directory in LAStablizie script file but I don't know how it should look like.

I'm waiting for your reply Dakati.

Open editor, load the mod and then choose the lapd officer and choose commands. Then choose Pcmd_stabilize or something like that. Click ok and you have it.