Pandemic

Is there an English version of Emergency 4?

Hi, I just recently bought Emergency 4 off ebay and I was wondering if there are Emergency 4 versions in full English?

The ebay seller said it's in complete English but many people have also said there is only a German version of Emergency 4.

So, are there versions of Emergency 4 that are in complete English (Audio, text, etc.)

Oh, and if you're wanting a better look to see if it's English you can look here,

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thanks in advanced.

911 First responders IS the ENGLISH version of Emergency 4 and CAN be PURCHASED inside of the UK! Some shops sell it, some dont. The best place is to go onlin e, Direct 2 Drive is a good place, search it and download it. 911 First responders has the same gameplay, units, m issions ETC as EMergency4 but its a different name because a different publisher published the game.

Emergency 4 = French, German, English

Emergency Deluxe = German

911 First Responders = Emergency in English

@ Pandemic, do you really think that the seller would tell you it's English if it's not? If you don't trust those sellers, why are you buying there on-line?

Emergency 4 = French, German, English

Emergency Deluxe = German

911 First Responders = Emergency in English

@ Pandemic, do you really think that the seller would tell you it's English if it's not? If you don't trust those sellers, why are you buying there on-line?

Very true, haha. Well thanks everyone for the replies. I guess this thread can be deleted/locked.

Thanks again.