Pandemic

Where can I buy 911: First Responders?

Hi, I live in Australia and I can't seem to find this game anywhere, Ebay, STEAM, no-where.

I tried Direct2Drive but the game is restricted to America. Is there anywhere I can buy this game?

Please, I'm eagerly wanting to play this game.

It would be greatly appreciated.

You can download it directly from the Atari website here, everything will be in United States Currency though:

http://www.atari.com/us/games/911_first_responders/pc

I don't think there is a CD version, only the direct download.

You can download it directly from the Atari website here, everything will be in United States Currency though:

http://www.atari.com/us/games/911_first_responders/pc

I don't think there is a CD version, only the direct download.

It won't let me download it. :(

Although I have found some products from the UK and ship to Australia but 1 more question. Is there any different between Emergency 4 Global Fighters For Life and 911: First Responders?

Thanks.

It won't let me download it. :(

Although I have found some products from the UK and ship to Australia but 1 more question. Is there any different between Emergency 4 Global Fighters For Life and 911: First Responders?

Thanks.

Emergency 4 and 911:First Responders are the same game. The only difference is that 911: First Responders is a North America Version, and Emergency 4: Global Fighters For Life is the Europe version. But all of the game features are the same. I'm in North America, but I still bought Emergency 4, and my friends have 911 First Responders, and they are the exact same.

Emergency 4 and 911:First Responders are the same game. The only difference is that 911: First Responders is a North America Version, and Emergency 4: Global Fighters For Life is the Europe version. But all of the game features are the same. I'm in North America, but I still bought Emergency 4, and my friends have 911 First Responders, and they are the exact same.

Wait, if Emergency 4: Global Fighters For Life is the European version, that does mean the boxart, in-game chat, in-game text etc is going to be in European, not English?

If you buy it from an English website (www.game.co.uk (if they ship to Australia) then you get the English version in English.

If you buy it from a German website, the language will most likely be in German, but I assume you have not been looking there so that should not be an issue :)

I know this is offtopic but there is no "European" language, Europe is a continent with more than 30 countries and different languages :)

If you buy it from an English website (www.game.co.uk (if they ship to Australia) then you get the English version in English.

If you buy it from a German website, the language will most likely be in German, but I assume you have not been looking there so that should not be an issue :)

I know this is offtopic but there is no "European" language, Europe is a continent with more than 30 countries and different languages :)

I tried http://www.game.co.uk/PC/Action/~r335038/E...s=Emergency%204

They're out of stock. :(

I bought Emergency 4 off Ebay, it's in complete English!

I'm really excited to play this game and hoping it works on my PC as it's Vista although many people have said it works.

Thanks everyone for their help. Does anyone recommend some mods?

Guest nycdavid

i think i am going to give up i cant find 911 first responder online. amzon has it as EM4 i want english version. is there a store i can walk in to and buy it like i bought EM3 at target why is this so hard. this company needs alot of help with marketing. if they would market this game right it would be a huge hit

i think i am going to give up i cant find 911 first responder online. amzon has it as EM4 i want english version. is there a store i can walk in to and buy it like i bought EM3 at target why is this so hard. this company needs alot of help with marketing. if they would market this game right it would be a huge hit

You can get Em4 in english. 911 FR and EM4 are the same thing.