Spaloo

Trouble Changing Rig Staffing

I've gone into LABattalionChief.script, LAFireStation.script, and LAFireStationstart.script, and made what I thought were the proper changes to staff the ALS ambulance with just the paramedic stretcher team, but whenever I start the game, that extra paramedic is ALWAYS there. Also, I changed fp_params_endless.xml to decrease the frequency of events and make a few extra ems calls, but again, it doesn't seem to change the game. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I've gone into LABattalionChief.script, LAFireStation.script, and LAFireStationstart.script, and made what I thought were the proper changes to staff the ALS ambulance with just the paramedic stretcher team, but whenever I start the game, that extra paramedic is ALWAYS there. Also, I changed fp_params_endless.xml to decrease the frequency of events and make a few extra ems calls, but again, it doesn't seem to change the game. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
We cant read your mind, so with out seeing the script its impossible to say whats wrong.