MARCO

Mix scripts

Could somebody make a script with: full fire station, tiller ladder instead ladder, fire fighters don't go out from vehicles when back to fire station, Heavy rescue crane instead usar, and usar instead hazmat. I use search option and found sepereate scripts on full station, tiller ladder and don't go out from vehicles after back to firre station.

ok, i have gotten this far:

Full FireStation start, Tiller spawn at FireStation start, Heavy Rescue Crane at FS1 in place of USAR and USAR at FS2 in place of Hazmat.

all scripting for vehicles done in the propper scripts except the Battalion Chief scripts and the FF's stay in trucks upon returning to FireStation.

i couldnt find the scripts for that cause i dont use them and i didnt find them in my search in the forum yet so this is all i have in this little time.

i dont know how to add files here so if you pm me your email i will send it to you that way with instructions.

the only thing you need to do is go in the editor and add the VCMD to firestation for the Heavy Rescue Crane. if you need directions i can email them to you with the other files.

- Jon

ok, i have gotten this far:

Full FireStation start, Tiller spawn at FireStation start, Heavy Rescue Crane at FS1 in place of USAR and USAR at FS2 in place of Hazmat.

all scripting for vehicles done in the propper scripts except the Battalion Chief scripts and the FF's stay in trucks upon returning to FireStation.

i couldnt find the scripts for that cause i dont use them and i didnt find them in my search in the forum yet so this is all i have in this little time.

i dont know how to add files here so if you pm me your email i will send it to you that way with instructions.

the only thing you need to do is go in the editor and add the VCMD to firestation for the Heavy Rescue Crane. if you need directions i can email them to you with the other files.

- Jon

script when is possible repleace vehicles is in LAStationStart.