sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Just a quick question. Have you got good quality British siren sounds? Do you have different ones for different vehicles? Its just that some of the quality of sirens in other British mods aren't that great, no offence to them, I know it is difficult to get a crisp siren sound like the original game every time.

Thanks,

The OC-D

Well I know I'm making the mod...

But I'm very proud of the siren sounds, I spent a long time creating them

So I think there awesome!!!!!!

...if that helps

Might get a video up at some point and they will be in that. so let me know what you think then

Got a few questions.

I don't recall reading about unmarked vehicles, motorbikes or non-uniformed Police. Would that be put into the mod in the first release or at a later date? Also, would there be Community Support Officers, Special Constables, British Transport Police and City of London Police? Will it contain hospitals, Fire Departments and Police stations?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions lately but I am really impressed and interested in this mod and wish it to be successful. No problems if you don't include them, I am just curious to know what it may contain and how it will work.

Lastly, an open question to everyone. What's the role difference with the 2 'Met' BMW 325d cars? They are different at the rear but do they perform the same function?

Images of the two types below.

http://farm3.static...._c08b52d27a.jpg

http://www.google.co...%26tbs%3Disch:1

Thank you guys and wish you all the best with this mod!

Unmarked vehicles will definitely be going in at some point, and you have just reminded me about them so i think i work on one next.

I will talk to Mintcake about ununiformed officers, it could be done but im not sure whether they would give anything to mod.

Community Support Officers, i dont see any real point to put them in at the moment. i supose we could put them in and they could use the redirect people command but im not sure.

Special Constables are police officers you wouldnt be able to tell the differnce. unless you want some officers just that cant get in the traffic cars...

British Transport Police and City of London Police is not somthing im going to think about at the moment as its just not key enough.

hospitals, Fire Departments and Police stations somthing im looking for one day...

Hope i helped!

Not long ago i finished a Network Rail van which takes the place of the engineer for dealing with the railway crossing failure incident.

A question to all that that want to be useful, what other event occur in game on free play that need an engineer?

Well I know I'm making the mod...

But I'm very proud of the siren sounds, I spent a long time creating them

So I think there awesome!!!!!!

...if that helps

Might get a video up at some point and they will be in that. so let me know what you think then

Just thought I'd say I haven't played the Alpha or heard any audio so you may have perfect sirens and I am unaware!

I will talk to Mintcake about ununiformed officers, it could be done but im not sure whether they would give anything to mod.

I think Plains Clothes Officers would look good in the unmarked cars.

Not long ago i finished a Network Rail van which takes the place of the engineer for dealing with the railway crossing failure incident.

A question to all that that want to be useful, what other event occur in game on free play that need an engineer?

Traffic Light Failure needs a Roadwork Engineer type vehicle.

Highways Agency can be used to fix things and direct traffic.

Bomb Disposal would be needed for Suspicius Packages. RAF, RN or RLC would be best.

The OC-D

EDIT: Winchman for TEC Heli is technically an Engineer so again RAF or RN SAR

Highways Agency would not be used to repair broken lights, as the Highways Agency only has responsibility for motorways and major A-roads (so A-roads entirely in cities are not their responsibility, but the local authority, while the A1 would be their responsibility for most of the lenght of the road.)

In deluxe, the fire hydrant regularly needs to be repaired by an engineer.

I did have that thought about Community Support and Specials but in free play I can see them be of more use than meets the eye. Since this is run on the original version where money comes into play Community Support can probably patrol and hold a violent suspect (For example) until Regular units arrive to arrest.

Another example is when you run low on money, Specials can be called for free as they are unpaid police and could possibly have a certain time limit like 2-3 hours a day and only 4 officers a day. I don't know about the mechanics of the game so don't know if this is even possible.

In relation to the rail engineer, if there are Underground stations or a station the size of Kings Cross then maybe but I can't think of them doing anything else. Can it be made that part of the rail track gets damaged and an engineer needs to repair it? Is that even possible?

I did have that thought about Community Support and Specials but in free play I can see them be of more use than meets the eye. Since this is run on the original version where money comes into play Community Support can probably patrol and hold a violent suspect (For example) until Regular units arrive to arrest.

Another example is when you run low on money, Specials can be called for free as they are unpaid police and could possibly have a certain time limit like 2-3 hours a day and only 4 officers a day. I don't know about the mechanics of the game so don't know if this is even possible.

In relation to the rail engineer, if there are Underground stations or a station the size of Kings Cross then maybe but I can't think of them doing anything else. Can it be made that part of the rail track gets damaged and an engineer needs to repair it? Is that even possible?

I really like the ideas! But with the last one, maby a train could de-rail in the underground...

But with the last one, maby a train could de-rail in the underground...

As the freeplay map will be of "ground" level (I safely assume) unless they were to include some of the small sections where the underground trains do run "overground" this wouldn't be possible as trying to define a spot on the map where we go from "overground" to "underground" wouldn't work too well.

Unless they stuck an overground train route through the middle of the map, you would end up with maybe just a small corner of the map dedicated to this "incident".

The idea is nice, I just think it wouldn't be AS good as it could be, if only given a tiny spot in the corner of a freeplay map, as opposed to having a full "mission" map, if you get what I mean.

Guest Warner1985

yeah the alpha is out with some bugs the firemen cant get back in to the engines but the propper release is not out yet , but even with the bugs its still a fantastic mod by all means , im just hoping what ever they do they try and release it at christmas what a present that would be for us all lol :xmas:

WOW!! The only problem with LA mod is that it was not British based and now i think ive found the one to beet it. just been playing the alpha and dispite the bugs its awsome with them ironed out and the awsome new stuff thats been coming in lately and mabie a few more cool fetures this could easily beet LA mod in my mind well done keep up the phenomenal work. love too see this come together like it should you have great potential to make a truely mind boggeling mod here guys :D ***** (5 stars)

Hi all,

New units and personnel now ‘in-game’.

‘Met’ BMW 525d ‘Armed Response Vehicle’ (with old-style lightbar)

post-8800-0-34471400-1293037766_thumb.jp

‘Met’ BMW 525d ‘ARV’ (with new-style lightbar!)

post-8800-0-35294800-1293037782.jpg

London Mod ‘Armed Response Team’

post-8800-0-51988500-1293037813_thumb.jp

In-game screenshot

ARV’s carry out a ‘Hard Stop’ on a suspect vehicle, assisted by their ‘Traffic & ‘Response’ colleagues.

post-8800-0-29341000-1293037849_thumb.jp

Hope you all have a great Xmas,

Regards

Mintcake69.

Hi all,

New units and personnel now ‘in-game’.

‘Met’ BMW 525d ‘Armed Response Vehicle’ (with old-style lightbar)

post-8800-0-34471400-1293037766_thumb.jp

‘Met’ BMW 525d ‘ARV’ (with new-style lightbar!)

post-8800-0-35294800-1293037782.jpg

London Mod ‘Armed Response Team’

post-8800-0-51988500-1293037813_thumb.jp

In-game screenshot

ARV’s carry out a ‘Hard Stop’ on a suspect vehicle, assisted by their ‘Traffic & ‘Response’ colleagues.

post-8800-0-29341000-1293037849_thumb.jp

Hope you all have a great Xmas,

Regards

Mintcake69.

I Always Look Forward To The Next Update From This Mod Great Work :12:

Merry Christmad To You As Well And The Rest Of The Team

Oh wow (:

I very much can't wait to play this mod. Amazing screens,

Edit: in those great screenshots, I like the variety in officer uniforms and models. For the cars, are they all going to be Met scheme? Or will there be some White and/or CoL police? Or other models than BMW?

Oh wow (:

I very much can't wait to play this mod. Amazing screens,

Edit: in those great screenshots, I like the variety in officer uniforms and models. For the cars, are they all going to be Met scheme? Or will there be some White and/or CoL police? Or other models than BMW?

Thank you

This is a London mod so yes all the cars will be in a met scheme

There is other models than BMW but those two BMW's are the latest to be added so there’s no point in showing what has already been seen

Merry Christmas to al!