Guest Chrispi

Editor Emergency 4 gold edition

Guest Chrispi

Hello to all.

I recently Purchased Emergency 4 Gold edition. I saw on the internet that you can edit or create the vehicles. I also read on your forums including an editor in the game. I have tried to do as you have written a review but not find it.

Can you please help me?

:23_31_4:

Welcome. First off this section here is for MODs, not help with modding. The [EN] Modding & Mod Help is for help. The editor for the game is in the start menu. Start->Programs->Sixteen Tons->Emergency 4->Emergency 4 editor. This editor lets you assign commands, edit lights, parts ot the map and some other stuff. To create your own vehicles requires you to make 3d Models and paint them. This is not easy. You need an app like zmodeler to make the models.

Guest Chrispi
Welcome. First off this section here is for MODs, not help with modding. The [EN] Modding & Mod Help is for help. The editor for the game is in the start menu. Start->Programs->Sixteen Tons->Emergency 4->Emergency 4 editor. This editor lets you assign commands, edit lights, parts ot the map and some other stuff. To create your own vehicles requires you to make 3d Models and paint them. This is not easy. You need an app like zmodeler to make the models.

I apologize but I am not very handy forum.

I tried to do as you suggested, however, start by clicking the bottom right - all programs - Emergency 4 Gold edition - I get icons out of 5: Emergency 4 edition gold-Install mods-Emergency Rank Internet-Web Page-Uninstall Emergency 4 Gold edition. I do not have the editor. Something wrong?