andrew2007

Andrew's 'Stations'...

Hey Everyone,

I've been mucking around with the editor for a while now, and It's only recently I've been making changes to the game which are affecting gameplay (In a good way).

In a series of edits i have planned, Here are some screenshots of a few changes so far:

post-2058-1249789495_thumb.jpg

post-2058-1249789447_thumb.jpg

post-2058-1249789512_thumb.jpg

• Small Construction Site near FS2
  • Equipment Trailer at FS2

Other things I plan to do include:

• Small police station in lower right of map (At harbour)
  • Create an Emergency Services co-ordinator which (hopefully) can call police, fire and EMS units.
  • Expand the Police Stations parking
  • Expand FS2 to have a bit more space
  • Create an EMS Office somewhere on the FS2 side of the map.
  • Create a Tec centre in which the Engineer, Crane, etc can respond from and also park
  • Create a USFS station in the forest (on both sides of the map) which will house either a utility or pump
  • Setup some 'fake' speed traps wih CHP units at various points along the map

I'm also going to give it a hand at creating a few missions aswell

Most of these things are as so i can expand my skills in the editor and scripting for 911:FR/EM4, so might not mean much to the more advanced users here.

But, When i make decent progress on the other list of things, I may contact Hoppah in regards to a release.

Hey, those look nice! You have a few changes exactly where I placed them xD Just take a look at my thread under the Alterations tab.

I also put an equipment trailer at FS2, but I don't really need it anymore ever since I moved a USAR into that station. I was also planning on making a technical base, but I want to get my military base and Harbour station working first.

In addition I have put various CHP Chargers around the outside of the map (except the SE, where I have Port Police). I just call them and put them there on stand-by, no real need for it in the editor.

Good luck! Keep up the good work.

Yeah, Apologies if it looks somewhat copied. I must've had that memory in my head when i was laying the additions out. It was purely unintentional that they look similar ;)

But, Maybe we could look into doing a collab to make something together (If you're interested, drop me a PM).

Thanks!