Guest Borja

Godd morning and help

Guest Borja

Good Morning Foreros

I am new to the forum, come from Spain, that is, I am Spanish and I saw this forum and I loved it, apart from the great mod of which unfortunately will not let me install (after you ask)

The community seems very great, and helps to transit and good order

the problem to get the mod esque LA, remove it with win rar (giving extract here) in the mod folder (previously backup)

After I mod but the installer tells me that the pack is corrupted :1046274283_heul:

help please, thanks

Pd: Sorry for my English is not very good

Good Morning Foreros

I am new to the forum, come from Spain, that is, I am Spanish and I saw this forum and I loved it, apart from the great mod of which unfortunately will not let me install (after you ask)

The community seems very great, and helps to transit and good order

the problem to get the mod esque LA, remove it with win rar (giving extract here) in the mod folder (previously backup)

After I mod but the installer tells me that the pack is corrupted :1046274283_heul:

help please, thanks

Pd: Sorry for my English is not very good

First, try upgrading your winrar to the latest version, that is the most common cause of this kind of error.

Second, if that doesn't solve your problem, re-download the mod and open with the latest version of winrar.

thank you very much, so if there is ...

what is not is whether I have followed the correct procedure ... well put the facility? thanks

Have you tried to clean your browsers cache (remove temporary intrenet files) and redownload the mod?

Also if you use a translator, please stop using it, it makes absolutely no sense. Try using a dictionary in stead.

Moved to the EM4 technical help section

translator? as a translator? I do not understand the phrase :nixweiss:

A translator as in a program where you type text in your own language, press TRANSLATE and it turns it into English jibrish that nobody understands.