Guest Angelstorm

Freeplay Ambulances

Guest Angelstorm

Hello again :)

Im having another problem with the Freeplay Firestation Ambulances, im sure they are not there to take the space up.

I changed 3 firemen into paramedics then sent them to the ambulance and it only had space for two ok i thought so i sent two of the Ambulance men and the other for a cuppa tea. When i got to the emegerncy one came out with the box of tricks and the other just stood there, well i wasnt going to let this person die so i send the man with the box of tricks to the injured and once he was stable i sent the man back to the ambulance seeing if we can get a stretcher out but no.

I then tried to send a car for another paramedic from the firestation to see if that would work but still no ..

So can someone shed some light on this situation and how to slove it please?

btw i do know that there is two ambulances at the hospital that are active :6:

Guest Angelstorm

SHE did... but i think the man did have his case still with him .. will have to look at it today do a fake emergency!

and yes females do play games you know *chuckle*

aaaaawwww and i called Stan is the main man ... not sure either :P:stupid::ill:

SHE did... but i think the man did have his case still with him .. will have to look at it today do a fake emergency!

and yes females do play games you know *chuckle*

aaaaawwww and i called Stan is the main man ... not sure either :P:stupid::ill:

Administrator

Group: Root Admin

Seems to be me, yes :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Guest Angelstorm
Seems to be me, yes :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Anyone can be an administrator of a website hun, but does it prove that your a man ? :P

well anyway as i was trying my new trick out with the Ambulances, half my town decided to have a gas explosion and burnt all my town down, i couldnt get any fire engines out because the explosion was close to it and took out my HQ ... so much fun ... at least it keeps this old woman happy :)

Cant wait to get Emergency 4 ... think 24 days to go till i go :1046275747_biggthumpup: