Guest Angelstorm

Freeplay Nasties -Car thefts

Guest Angelstorm

Hi again .. sorry to be a pain .

But how do you stop the Car Thieves and i can get the shoplifters/picpoceters but only just is there another way in catching them .. like getting a big net to throw on the map :)

but its really the Car thieves im having problems with .

there is no other way to stop pickpocketers but to stop car thiefs you have to have a helicopter select the helicopter and go over the stolen car and use the track down option this will force the car thief out of his car (which you will have to recover using the tow truck) and catch the car thief on foot

hope this helps

James

there is no other way to stop pickpocketers but to stop car thiefs you have to have a helicopter select the helicopter and go over the stolen car and use the track down option this will force the car thief out of his car (which you will have to recover using the tow truck) and catch the car thief on foot

hope this helps

James

lol :sleep: Ther eis anotherway for car theft, the roadblock, try stoping the car and position a road block some meters in front of it and when it rights over it the driver will come out and shoot arround :)

Guest Angelstorm
lol :sleep: Ther eis anotherway for car theft, the roadblock, try stoping the car and position a road block some meters in front of it and when it rights over it the driver will come out and shoot arround :)

Hmmm unless you know the direction the car is going, and then try to get your police cars in place in time is a bit hard :) .... but some peeople like hard games :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Hmmm unless you know the direction the car is going, and then try to get your police cars in place in time is a bit hard :) .... but some peeople like hard games :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Thats why I did it like that then :12:

Guest Gamesfunk

When I tried to do that, he wouldn't step out or he would ram my vehicle and let it explode, even the armoured police vehicles...

G.