Guest fdnyfireman

Emergency 4 crashes 2 seconds after start.

Guest fdnyfireman

Ok,This just happened after I got emergency 4/3.The night I got it it ALL WORKED emergency 3/4 all worked for like 4 hours.I also downloaded the demo for em 4 befor I bought 3/4 and it woked perfectly no crashes nothing.Today when I woke up I thought that I would play some em4 so I opened up my lapbtop and some of my desktop items were moved around and disapering.I didnt really think of it that much.So I open up the icon/exe. and it poped up for 2 seconds and then dispapers back to desktop.Once agin it worked but when I shut down my lapbtop for about 10 hours it stoped working.I have uninstalled and reinstalled it many times.Then I tried em3 and it didnt work either!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Ok,This just happened after I got emergency 4/3.The night I got it it ALL WORKED emergency 3/4 all worked for like 4 hours.I also downloaded the demo for em 4 befor I bought 3/4 and it woked perfectly no crashes nothing.Today when I woke up I thought that I would play some em4 so I opened up my lapbtop and some of my desktop items were moved around and disapering.I didnt really think of it that much.So I open up the icon/exe. and it poped up for 2 seconds and then dispapers back to desktop.Once agin it worked but when I shut down my lapbtop for about 10 hours it stoped working.I have uninstalled and reinstalled it many times.Then I tried em3 and it didnt work either!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

DxDiag file and logfile please (see technical FAQ)

As a hint: did you install any windows updates or other software (updates) after the first night you played the game?

Guest fdnyfireman
DxDiag file and logfile please (see technical FAQ)

As a hint: did you install any windows updates or other software (updates) after the first night you played the game?

Nope I didnt.All i did was intall em3 after em4