Guest Angelstorm

Shoplifter and other nasties!

Guest Angelstorm

Hi again !

When the assasination, shoplifter, pick pocketer! i get the police to them and chase them, then arrest them, get them back in the car .... then take them to the police station. How do you get them out of the car and into the station.

ooo next problem

once i have sent the helicopter to trace one of the above, i lose the helicopter because it ends up at the top of the screen because i didnt send ground forces in time. how do i get it back?

:wub: pweze help!

Hi again !

When the assasination, shoplifter, pick pocketer! i get the police to them and chase them, then arrest them, get them back in the car .... then take them to the police station. How do you get them out of the car and into the station.

click on the car an double click on the icon of the guy you arested (under in the right corner)

ooo next problem

once i have sent the helicopter to trace one of the above, i lose the helicopter because it ends up at the top of the screen because i didnt send ground forces in time. how do i get it back?

:wub: pweze help!

Try turning your screen and click on it, that will mostly work if not there isnt a way to get it back <_<

Guest Angelstorm
Try turning your screen and click on it, that will mostly work if not there isnt a way to get it back <_<

Shame they dont run out of petrol and cause another accident.

In the freeplay modes, can you change the map at all?

Guest Angelstorm
you can in editor just go to map = load map= freeplay

I went into the map directory and couldnt find any map editor, there was aload of maps for the game (well i think they were maps for the game!)

But thanks for helping

:6:

I went into the map directory and couldnt find any map editor, there was aload of maps for the game (well i think they were maps for the game!)

But thanks for helping

:6:

Start => all programs => Sixteen tons => Emergency 3 => Editor ;)

Guest Angelstorm
oooooo that way *chuckle~* :rolleyes::sporty:

Thank you again

oooo im not much of an artist but good at playing squares :) i dont think there will me a map from my direction any time soon :D