Guest ENG12INE

Registration to play downloaded full version legally bought!

Guest ENG12INE

ok so I have a desktop and a laptop computer....I bought 911 first responders, downloaded on desktop, didn't work, so uninstalled it and reinstalled, therefore using registration code twice. then I downloaded it onto my laptop, about two to three months later laptop got a virus and I completely restored my laptop, so when I went to reinstall it today...i put in the serial code but it said server error...code has been used to many times...or something like that....

I used the code 3 times

after the virus was my fourth but the code won't work...anyone have any solutions?

you might have to contact them via email and get them (digital river i think) to manually unlock it. i had to do that. they have the email like on the page and just send them your manual unlock code and in 3 or 4 days they will send you a unlock code that will unlock it.

- Jon

Guest ENG12INE

**EDIT**

do you mean I have to send them the request code? and then they will send me the activation code? and if thats the case...when I tried to send an email...it asked for the order number and I put the one in from my email, but it said that wasn't a valid order number? I have a request code on the manual activation. but my order number is apparently invalid or something...i put it in a few times just to make sure I wasn't putting it in wrong...

nvm I got the email sent and i'm just waiting to hear back from them. thanks for the help =D