Guest NPD-Traffic

Converting

Guest NPD-Traffic

ive exported some engines and vehicles from sketchup pro as .3ds ive imported onto 3ds studios and exported again as .3DS and than to zmoddler it loads but i dont see anything ive made sure i have it all marked to show.

umm for program i got sketch up pro

3ds max 2010

and z moddler 2.11

all registered so there are no issues can i have a quick help on converting these?

Guest NPD-Traffic
convert with sketchup to 3ds import that in 3dsmax and export it again as 3ds import that agian but then in zmodeler then can you export it to v3o.

im very intresting in your models you have any screens?

Yes here is what i was trying to convert i have it is .3ds formatt i did do the correct steps i dont see it on my zmoddler. and now the newest issue is my zmoddler is acting up i can barely load anything it laggs for no reason. this is going to delay the mods progress by a long shot at uv mapping :\

screen attached below

Yes here is what i was trying to convert i have it is .3ds formatt i did do the correct steps i dont see it on my zmoddler. and now the newest issue is my zmoddler is acting up i can barely load anything it laggs for no reason. this is going to delay the mods progress by a long shot at uv mapping :\

screen attached below

hmm you dont see it in zmodeler, then i think your normals are wrong, press in sketchup this button: 34_monochrome.png if al faces are blue then the normals are wrong, and if they are white they are good and are the normals not the problem.

and about the lagging zmoddeler try 64 or 32 bits (idk what bits you using now)

also a nice model ;)

Guest NPD-Traffic
hmm you dont see it in zmodeler, then i think your normals are wrong, press in sketchup this button: 34_monochrome.png if al faces are blue then the normals are wrong, and if they are white they are good and are the normals not the problem.

and about the lagging zmoddeler try 64 or 32 bits (idk what bits you using now)

also a nice model ;)

thanks and the faces are all white. im going to look into the zmoddler now i mean it never lagged before im just wondering. ill get back to you soon

Guest NPD-Traffic
thanks and the faces are all white. im going to look into the zmoddler now i mean it never lagged before im just wondering. ill get back to you soon

forgive me for double posing but ive looked at the rendering options ive set it to the most i can see 24 bit by 8. ive used this for some time now and havent had this laggy issue :\ until presently i have it also set to mixed for usage of both