Guest hckyhcky12

Emergency 3 Crashes to Desktop

Guest hckyhcky12

Alright well everything has worked great up until this point I've installed the patch so I could install the LA:MOD which I did and now when I start a new campaign it runs the cutscene everything loads the music starts and right before the game starts I get an error say Em3.exe needs to close we are sorry for the inconvenience

I've attached my log file after running the mission

logfile.txt

Any ideas are greatly appreciated

Thanks!

Alright well everything has worked great up until this point I've installed the patch so I could install the LA:MOD which I did and now when I start a new campaign it runs the cutscene everything loads the music starts and right before the game starts I get an error say Em3.exe needs to close we are sorry for the inconvenience

I've attached my log file after running the mission

logfile.txt

Any ideas are greatly appreciated

Thanks!

Reinstall the game, don't install the patch. Try to find a file called modinstaller.exe in you Emergency 3 folder. If it's there you do not need to intall patches and you can install the LA MOD without problems.

Guest hckyhcky12
Reinstall the game, don't install the patch. Try to find a file called modinstaller.exe in you Emergency 3 folder. If it's there you do not need to intall patches and you can install the LA MOD without problems.

It wasnt there when installed the game since I just put it back on yesterday i only got the modinstaller.exe back when i installed the patch