Ami89E1234

LAMod Multiplayer Session

I'm reposting this since the Multi section in the LAMod Forum fails.

Setting up a server tomorrow (Tuesday, June 9th)

Settings:

LAMod v1.8

Submods: none

Cheats: Money is on, but will only use in emergency situations (such as city being totally FUBAR)

Hamachi: Yes | Server: EM4 Multiplayer - LAMod | Pass: LAMOD *Note: I had to use the HamachiBackup thing so I have a new Hamachi IP (to anyone who's played with me before)* New IP:

- enter in EM4 multiplayer screen using DirectIP (since that's the only thing it seems to accept)

Players: 3-4

Time: 11:00 EST (17:00 GMT)

Duration: As long as possible.

Teamspeak: Possible - will update with info later

EM4 Multiplayer server - Name: LAMod Multiplayer Pass: none

*USE DIRECT IP TO ACCESS*

Layout - this is what we use in standard games

3 People:

1 Person gets North Section. North Section is the Northern part (including the island). This person covers all fire/medical in that section.

1 Person gets South Section. South Section is everything not in North Section. This person covers all fire/medical in that section.

1 Person gets Police/TEC. They cover the entire map and have free reign over everything (map, discretion, etc.)

4 People:

Identical to above, except one person is a Dispatcher/Backup. Backup may only be used if one (or more) of the players request backup, but they may only send units of that type to whatever section/crisis needed. Dispatcher uses TS and/or ingame Chat to 'dispatch' units to emergencies, including a 'recommended' turnout.

Dispatcher is usually me (cause I like doing it :) ) but if anyone else wants to, they're welcome to.

Ok we have 4 people. EVERYONE REMEMBER ITS IN A LITTLE UNDER 4 HOURS!!!!!

well decide what everyone gets there but ill have police/TEC reserved for you if you want, 762SkS.

ill be dispatch/backup

Oh, and Monkey, is that TS server we used to use still up and can we use it? I still cant get my TS Server thing to work (and I accidentally deleted my superadmin account so it wont even let me log in to the admin page lol)

Players:

Me (Ami89E1234)

Jab16

762SkS

Atomic Monkey

Hamachi download

and if anyone hasnt already joined the Hamachi server here is how:

Go to bottom left corner to button with the Hamachi logo in it (that says Create or Join Networks when you hover over it), click it, press join network, enter the name *EM4 Multiplayer - LAMod* (without the asteriks), no password, i believe