jab16

Exporting Sketchup

I use SketchUp pro.

File->Export->3D Model, choose 3ds and save ;)

Then import to zmodeler with master scale on 1.00

Does it need to be sketchup pro? And do you need to get 3ds? By the way Jab, all your models you made can you send them to me after you import them like you said? I found an AMR Ambulance like that Dallas FIre Rescue thingy (I think it was a Ford)

Does it need to be sketchup pro? And do you need to get 3ds? By the way Jab, all your models you made can you send them to me after you import them like you said? I found an AMR Ambulance like that Dallas FIre Rescue thingy (I think it was a Ford)

I dont think it need to, but i was only telling what i did use for it.

ROFLCAKES.

this is the only way (so far as i know) you cant export to zmodeler directly, you need 3ds max too

1. open sketchup pro

2. export the model to 3ds.

3. open 3ds max

4. import the 3ds

5. export the model to 3ds.(again)

6. open zmodeler.

7. import the 3ds (the second exported)

8. check if the model isnt messed up while exporting.

9. export to v3o.

10. buy a cake and celebrate it.

can you post some pictures of the models?

ok em4fun here are some of the models i have made so far i hope to get these exported so i can play with them ingame

RIB- Tacttal assalt boat used by militarys and police to get to plaes quickly( made from scratch )

Tactal assalt suv used to raid multistory buildings ( boward someonelses suv though )

have about 11 but i do not to want to share some due to security reasons ;)

I use Sketchup 7 pro and ZModeler2 2.0.6 Zmodeler somehow can't import 3ds... is there another way to get those files in sketchup? or is someone willing to help me once im done with the models in sketchup?

I can save files as:.3ds files... But i simply can't import em to my registered version of ZModeler2 2.0.6 and i also can't update zmodeler somehow...

post-2851-1250096139_thumb.jpg

^well alot of times you have to import the 3ds file in 3ds max, and then export it again as 3ds before zmod will pick it up. I have found Zmod 1(which is a free download) does a bit better at imports some times, and then you can save them as a zmod file and open it in zmod 2 then export as v3o.