Spacebuff

NOOB PLAYERS

G'day all

Not sure about everyone else but I am sick of noob players, people jumping in a room saying "go go go" without even setting out who is what, or jumping in saying I am this or that. Then if the dont get what they want they start fighting with the others in the room.

So you give some people a fair chance and all they do is get a cop car and start shooting others units.

I just dont get why people "kids, noobs and the F**KWITS" of the world have to come in to a game where most others want to have a good game. Myself I am retraining my mind to cope with different tasks quick, having chemo and raido therepy's for cancer I suffer from "chemo brain", as I will be going back to work soon I find this game "sim" helps alot.

Anyway some of the big noobs know not to join my room as I kick them out, but I do give most a fair go and only one chance.

I find the lack of respect from people a little sad, do people think just because your on a computer you dont have to show any respect to anyone else, are people that wrapped up in there little computer world they cant show respect to the other person(s) on the other end.

So to the noobs, get a life or better yet join in the game and be a part of the team, you may find it to be more fun.

In my rooms I dont use cheats, med bus, choppers, boats, planes. The set up is Fire South, Fire North, MED/DECON and Police/Tech. Always on the hard setting, supporting each other.

Anyway I hope others have a good game.

Guest PVFD

if i do recall you too were at one point a "noob" and by posting something ignorant like this it shows that your maturity level is no higher then theirs....maybe if u took the time to teach them how you enjoy playing the game they would follow along....theres no set rules for online play...so they dont know how your gameplay works....stop throwing a hissy fit when someone annoys you and talk them through how things work...if they continue being a problem kick them...but seriously posting on this website is just ignorant

G'day

PVFD, point taken, but at least I took the time to understand and learn, most noobs dont at all. jumping in to a room and saying go go go is not taking the time is it. Then shooting others units is what me not taking the time to teach them how to play the game. I find your view ignorant for just saying something so dumb. There are tutorials and playing the missions does teach how to play, then it should not be hard to put 2 and 2 together. when playing online most people do take the time and follow in with the others, but there is always one who has to do something dumb to F**K it up for the rest, then restarting a game takes up most of your playing time.

It sounds like taking responsibility for one's own actions in your world just dont happen.

I have never been online because I don't seem to find any servers but i totally agree with PVFD. everyone is a noob at some time or another. I am yet to become a noob as I haven't played online yet. treat noobs with tolerence but if repeated issues come up kick 'em.

The OC-D

if i do recall you too were at one point a "noob" and by posting something ignorant like this it shows that your maturity level is no higher then theirs....maybe if u took the time to teach them how you enjoy playing the game they would follow along....theres no set rules for online play...so they dont know how your gameplay works....stop throwing a hissy fit when someone annoys you and talk them through how things work...if they continue being a problem kick them...but seriously posting on this website is just ignorant
i totally agree with PVFD. everyone is a noob at some time or another. I am yet to become a noob as I haven't played online yet...

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I define a "noob" as an: "Ignorant and selfish player who is inexperienced in the game and lacks the willpower to become better." and a "newb" as: "someone new to the game".

So PVFD just called the op a noob and theocd wants to be one :P

Guest ronnie9158

can we play now ?

I want to play online with anybody

"anyone please create a server and tell us about it

I be free at 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM GMT +02:00"

please send a message

good day 1046276347_thefinger.gif

The thing is how do you expect noobs to become good at something unless you let them play and gain some experience. All of us here were noobs at some point and we only gained experience by playing in games with other people, or learning from other members about forum posting.

Tip, if you don't want noobs playing in your game, make it password protected. ;)

Guest Tank2215

One thing, I play alot of games online, mostly games like Arma and whatnot......But, E4 Im a so called NOOB, but I was wondering, working in the EMS field and being a Firefighter, wouldnt it be easy if you had enough players, like atleast four players, for one to play as police, fire, ems, and special rescue/Hazmat. I've yet to find a server and Im on eastern time of the states. But, any feedback would be great. I would atleast like to try this .....