jsutton

In need of modder.

I was wondering if anyone could volunteer to make Fire, EMS, Police, and tow truck models for me. I have the pictures but have no experience on how to make it. I will make the text and videos and will mess with the scripting to what I prefer. If anyone would give their assistance doing this, please pm or email me at josh-sutton@hotmail.com.

Thanks, Josh.

I would like to use Hoppah's map and everything but take out a few buildings and put in place of some buildings from town. I can use Hoppah's model of the fire department but want to edit it to where it looks more like the fire station in town. They look alike. Umm, I need to add 2 different ALS service stations as there are 2 different services running around town that rotate throughout the shifts. In example, Dunn's is one, and Sutton's is the other, the rotation would be 12am to 6am is Dunn's, 6am to 12pm is Suttons's, 12pm to 6pm is Dunn's, then 6pm to 12am is Sutton's. That rotation could of changed but that is what it was a few years ago. Sorry, if I confused ya.

I think that's it for now, but it will turn out to be a great mod if I could find someone to create models of vehicle for me while I try to work on the buildings and scripting.

[Posts merged by Pyrothijs, use the edit button next time please]