DylanPong94

game closed after few minutes of playing?

Sorry, I tried to look for the logfile but i didn't saw it in my Emergency 4 folder..

My problem is, everytime i played the multiplayer with my friend, the game closed after few minutes later.. &

when i'm playing freeplay alone, after few minutes, the game closed by itself too..

(while another pc in my house doesn't seems have problem with playing the game for hours..)

[i reinstalled the game few times too, but the same thing keep happens] :1046276128_motz:

Sorry, I tried to look for the logfile but i didn't saw it in my Emergency 4 folder..

My problem is, everytime i played the multiplayer with my friend, the game closed after few minutes later.. &

when i'm playing freeplay alone, after few minutes, the game closed by itself too..

(while another pc in my house doesn't seems have problem with playing the game for hours..)

[i reinstalled the game few times too, but the same thing keep happens] :1046276128_motz:

Go to tools --> options --> show hidden files. Wanna bet you can find the logfile now ;)

i'm using Vista.. =X

where will i find the tool button??

I'm sure even Vista has a windows explorer with a menu on it. Like "File....Edit...View...Favorites...Tools...Help" in the top of the screen. If you cant find that menu right click on an area next to the location bar and choose "show menu bar".

Do i need to reinstall my game again?

I dont have this problem previously when the first time i installed this game..

No: you need to play the game, make it crash and then upload your logfile.