Dominic22

Can someone convert this MP3 into a WAV

Hello, I have this awesome sounding siren, can someone please make it an .WAV

***Sorry If This Is The Wrong Section***

Don't worry: moved to the EN modding & mods section. This is yet another thing that is not LA MOD specific. You probably want to replace a siren in the LA MOD, but that is still modding.

Oh and by the way: DVD Videosoft has a free and very easy to use sound converter. You can use that to convert the sounds yourself if you want to.

Edited by pyrothijs

Don't worry: moved to the EN modding & mods section. This is yet another thing that is not LA MOD specific. You probably want to replace a siren in the LA MOD, but that is still modding.

Oh and by the way: DVD Videosoft has a free and very easy to use sound converter. You can use that to convert the sounds yourself if you want to.

I just need to convert the file type.

O, sorry. I thought he thought I meant editing the sound waves or something sorry.

**EDIT**

After I convert it to wav then I put it in the sirens folder and run the game the siren wont work. :( It must be where you have to have the full version to do an 100% conversion.

O, sorry. I thought he thought I meant editing the sound waves or something sorry.

**EDIT**

After I convert it to wav then I put it in the sirens folder and run the game the siren wont work. :( It must be where you have to have the full version to do an 100% conversion.

The sound needs to meet a lot more criteria.

-it needs to be in mono

-it needs to have the same name

-the frequency needs to be a certain frequency. I couldn't find it in the tutorial but there are a lot of posts about sirenes here where the right frequency is mentioned.