Guest SHERIFF05

The dispatcher guy...

Guest SHERIFF05

The guy who pops up and tells you about the car accidents and so on the strokes - with the cute little video that plays when the incidents happen - Is there any way to edit him..? Change his audio? or is that hardcoded.. I have an idea if it is able to be changed - I did search the forum for about 20 minutes searching for "dispatcher" found nothing relating to this - any ideas anyone? - -Professional help only... :1046275976_nospam::nixweiss:

The guy who pops up and tells you about the car accidents and so on the strokes - with the cute little video that plays when the incidents happen - Is there any way to edit him..? Change his audio? or is that hardcoded.. I have an idea if it is able to be changed - I did search the forum for about 20 minutes searching for "dispatcher" found nothing relating to this - any ideas anyone? - -Professional help only... :1046275976_nospam::nixweiss:

He basically a video in the game. If you replace videos? Then he should be different.

You would need the videos be the same size and low memory space to limit game lag.

Tokyo Mod Project is working on replacing all the videos and add their own videos for the Tokyo Mod.

To make your own videos you need to know how to edit and do animation. Since other videos might lag the game.