Guest Zohar

Adding more to freeplay

Guest Zohar

Hello, I have LA Mod 1.8 and I deleted all the accidents and used a tutorial on the forum to make a bunch of new ones, it is alot of fun both creating them and playing them. But doing only car accidents gets boring. I was wondering how to create other missions like

Suicide- How can I place a victim in the water ?

EMS- Can I place a victim wherever I want inside a building and possibly leave the door locked so they have to force entry?

Shootings- Can I have a shooter in a building that kills 3-4 people and you have to arrest him and treat victims

Hostage- Can I place two shooters in a building with 2-3 hostages?

Thanks.

Guest GB619

Im looking into adding fire events,but cant find anywhere that explains the basics of how to do this.

Did you use my tutorial i posted with images etc to make your car accidents zohar?

I read pumper42's text about adding car accidents,then tried it and thats when i decided to add my picture tutorial,as it easier to understand with screenshots.

Anyway if anyone knows of a link to ad fire events to the freeplay map then please post it here cheers

Guest Zohar
Im looking into adding fire events,but cant find anywhere that explains the basics of how to do this.

Did you use my tutorial i posted with images etc to make your car accidents zohar?

I read pumper42's text about adding car accidents,then tried it and thats when i decided to add my picture tutorial,as it easier to understand with screenshots.

Anyway if anyone knows of a link to ad fire events to the freeplay map then please post it here cheers

Yeah you seem to do exactly what I want to do.

Anyways, I followed the text at first like the day before you came out with your tutorial, but I read it and it was great for clarifying some things, thanks.

Suicide- EMS- Shootings Hostage-

fires etc... come from itself and you cann't place that

my english isn't very good but I hope det you me understood

cops

I understand, thankyou.