Guest Thokeren

Traffic control?

Guest Thokeren

Hello,

At first, sorry if my english is bad, I'll try to explain it as good I can do...

I thinking about the idea of make a traffic control, adding a police officer with a signal to turn aside a vehicle to the car control. At position, another officer can request documentation to car driver, and random "event" will occur, for example, he driving drunk, flee, and other random thinks.

This would make the gameplay more dinamic and not always to take care for emergency calls.

I hope expressed correctly :P

Guest Taylor

Maybe a more practical thing to do would be setting up a DUI checkpoint, which would require a buncha motor, tow trucks, regular patrols, a prison van (or two) and lots of barricades, cones and ability to do traffic.

Hello,

At first, sorry if my english is bad, I'll try to explain it as good I can do...

I thinking about the idea of make a traffic control, adding a police officer with a signal to turn aside a vehicle to the car control. At position, another officer can request documentation to car driver, and random "event" will occur, for example, he driving drunk, flee, and other random thinks.

This would make the gameplay more and not always to take care for emergency calls.

I hope expressed correctly :P

I'm not quite sure if all that is possible...

You must remember the game is very hard-coded to some things, and traffic is one of them.

Guest Thokeren

I mean something like this but useful. Now the items are good, placeable cones, etc. But a "MARK" indicating where car must to go and button to send car to MARK could be fine.

I mean something like this but useful. Now the items are good, placeable cones, etc. But a "MARK" indicating where car must to go and button to send car to MARK could be fine.

That would be awesome to have.

Guest Thokeren
Maybe a more practical thing to do would be setting up a DUI checkpoint, which would require a buncha motor, tow trucks, regular patrols, a prison van (or two) and lots of barricades, cones and ability to do traffic.

I know, but I think with some line code this is possible, but only need to search the correct funcions to make it possible. But I think that can be possible to do.

another thing, the... "beacon" (I don't know how it said in english). The "thing" have the official to send vehicles to another position (yes, the red thing on his hand). Is possible that this object can have a little light? ^^

Hoppah and the rest of the LA MOD staff are very busy at the moment. They are creating a new freeplay map and version 1.9 of the LA MOD. Therefore the suggestions topic has been closed. Please don't start any more topics with new suggestions.

Topic closed