em4fun

abseiling

is it posible to make locations on a map were you can abseiling with rescue team,(to difficult accessible locations), only at some standard locations, with comands like: take equipment Secure abseil disconnect abseil equipment clim back climb back with injured person climb back with non injured person etc.

i should make new animations for that, but first i want to know if it is posible.

gtreetings.

Theoretically it should be possible to do this in a mission, in freeplay... I doubt it. if you could you would NEED to know the angle and all of that crap in advance since an animation is not dynamic. The ropes on the helo for example function because the aircraft NEVER changes altitude. During the time the rappel script works, it only works when the aircraft is in a hover above the ground, so the ropes are always even. On your guy doing something similar he'd have to negotiate the terrain level and that would probrably cause problems with disappearing or getting stuck. In a mission you should be able to "plan" the animation to do it's thing without having problems you would probrably have in freeplay.

is it posible to make locations on a map were you can abseiling with rescue team,(to difficult accessible locations), only at some standard locations, with comands like: take equipment Secure abseil disconnect abseil equipment clim back climb back with injured person climb back with non injured person etc.

i should make new animations for that, but first i want to know if it is posible.

gtreetings.