Commander Rasseru

New Rescue Equipment Ideas.

I been watching Emergency on Hulu and other fire rescue videos.

I wonder the Game can handle these new ideas I came up.

1. On a Ladder tower... Can a basket be made to carry 3 firemen in one? Most Baskets can carry 3 people inside.

2. A Scoop\Splint Stretcher that normal Firemen can carry.

3. Loading a Scoop Stretcher on to an Ladder's Basket. Then unload when reaching to the ground.

4. Cutting Torch for metal walls and doors.

Would be nice to know. If any on can script and model these.

I will go through them all one by one:

1).Probrably not, if it were possile it would have to be done through adding an "animation" and making the firefighters disappear like the harley uses for it's driver or the blackhawk for the fast ropers, if the script malfunctioned it would cause serious problems. Potentially crashing the game or getting the vehicle stuck, or losing firefighters would be most likely to result if you attempted to disrupt the script or it malfunctioned.

2).Theortically yes you could do something similar to this effect, but since people animations work differently it would be extremely difficult to do this type of function without a great deal of work in the scripting department, not to mention I am unsure if the FF's have any hand placement that resembles this type of behavior while moving.

3).Again complex scripting/animations you might be able to do this.

4).In a mission it might be possible to do this, in freeplay events it is highly unlikely this would function very well.

I been watching Emergency on Hulu and other fire rescue videos.

I wonder the Game can handle these new ideas I came up.

1. On a Ladder tower... Can a basket be made to carry 3 firemen in one? Most Baskets can carry 3 people inside.

2. A Scoop\Splint Stretcher that normal Firemen can carry.

3. Loading a Scoop Stretcher on to an Ladder's Basket. Then unload when reaching to the ground.

4. Cutting Torch for metal walls and doors.

Would be nice to know. If any on can script and model these.