Guest marcus_5015

em4 UK version patch

Guest marcus_5015

Good day to you all,

I have purchased an original of em4 trough ebay, it has not arrived yet but i think its the uk version as it is from the uk and supplied by AR software,

does anyone know if there is a compatible patch for the uk version as there is only french and german patches at "download centre" .

Please help as this will determine if i can play with "hoppah" 's mod or not and that is the reason for buying the game,

ALSO , i must compliment hoppah, he realy truly kicks ass with his mod, and i hope there is a company out there that will take him in and pay him the mega $$$ he deserves.

yours truly

m du plessis

Good day to you all,

I have purchased an original of em4 trough ebay, it has not arrived yet but i think its the uk version as it is from the uk and supplied by AR software,

does anyone know if there is a compatible patch for the uk version as there is only french and german patches at "download centre" .

Please help as this will determine if i can play with "hoppah" 's mod or not and that is the reason for buying the game,

ALSO , i must compliment hoppah, he realy truly kicks ass with his mod, and i hope there is a company out there that will take him in and pay him the mega $$$ he deserves.

yours truly

m du plessis

*Sigh*: There's no need to install patches for the UK version, in fact theres no need to install patches for any other versions then the German and French version of EM4. That's why only those patches are in the download centre.

greetz,

Guest marcus_5015
*Sigh*: There's no need to install patches for the UK version, in fact theres no need to install patches for any other versions then the German and French version of EM4. That's why only those patches are in the download centre.

greetz,

Thank you very much for your reply, gretly apreciate it

HOPPAH rules !!!!