Ami89E1234

Dead Space

So I saw some ads for this game a couple months ago and liked the look of it then bought it soon after. the game is absolutely awesome, and truly lives up to its rating as the Most Horrific Game in History. this is one of EA's best (and one of their few good games :lach: ) games ever.

so i was wondering if anyone else has or has heard about it?

I heard about it. Spent a while trying to go through the promotion sites too. This can't be as scary as F.E.A.R 2 though (not played both so I can't compare)

Not a fan of horror games (unless I want to scream like a little girl) but dead space looks tempting to get.

It's an EA game and I love most of their games, so it should be good :)

eh, but i hate EA after they liquidated Westwood for no reason and COMPLETELY RUINED the C&C series. theyre like the Microsoft of the gaming world: a monopoly, and might i remind you according to US Law, Monopolies are illegal (thank you, Rockefeller) lol

i play it usually at night with every light off, curtains and shades down, volume up, and pure horrific bliss on my 37" HD LCD TV :). fun fun fun

Guest SHERIFF05
eh, but i hate EA after they liquidated Westwood for no reason and COMPLETELY RUINED the C&C series. theyre like the Microsoft of the gaming world: a monopoly, and might i remind you according to US Law, Monopolies are illegal (thank you, Rockefeller) lol

i play it usually at night with every light off, curtains and shades down, volume up, and pure horrific bliss on my 37" HD LCD TV :). fun fun fun

Played both, While dead space is a More difficult campaign, F.E.A.R. 2 holds the horror factor in my opinion.

SHERIFF

bah, did the creators of F.E.A.R 2 look at real car crash victims to make their monsters as realistic horrific as possible? dont think so :)

Dead Space is more horrific in my opinion. they based the lighting off of a parking garage and the spaces are cramped. Necromorphs can come from anywhere at any time and can tear you to shreads. there is Zero G and/or no air areas/exposed to space areas where you can suffocate once your air runs out. there are Necromorphs that can kill you instantly/rip you literally in half. there are Necromorphs that regenerate so fast you cant kill them unless you incinerate them to ashes. there are a multitude of horrific scenes/writing on the walls. blood writing on the walls. and Necromorphs are a manmade creation.

theres no help whatsoever from anyone.

besides does F.E.A.R. 2 have 4 modes? Easy - Normal - Hard/Brutal - Impossible

EDIT: just finished whatching Dead Space: Downfall (the prequel) on veoh.com (+ downloaded it) its a fun movie. here it is btw. WARNING: intense violence/gore, strong language, etc.