FFighterWFD

Game will not start

Hey everyone, I am a bit confused and lost. I just purchased a brand-new grpahics card and installed it on my pc. Now, I had to re-do my pc because of a virus, so I re-installed 911 FR and when I double-click the icon, it loads to a black screen for like 2 seconds then returns to the my desktop. It never runs or starts up. I have re-installed the game several times and the Pc itself. Any ideas on why this game will not work?? I need help please!! Thanks a lot in advance.

Matt

Hey everyone, I am a bit confused and lost. I just purchased a brand-new grpahics card and installed it on my pc. Now, I had to re-do my pc because of a virus, so I re-installed 911 FR and when I double-click the icon, it loads to a black screen for like 2 seconds then returns to the my desktop. It never runs or starts up. I have re-installed the game several times and the Pc itself. Any ideas on why this game will not work?? I need help please!! Thanks a lot in advance.

Matt

You will need to update your GFX card drivers,this usually causes the game to crash to desktop

Also post your DXDIAG file so others can look to see if there are any other issues

Hope this helps :)

You will need to update your GFX card drivers,this usually causes the game to crash to desktop

Also post your DXDIAG file so others can look to see if there are any other issues

Hope this helps :)

ok, I did update my GFX card right after I got it, I have no idea why it will not work. Thanks for your help!!

Matt

DxDiag.txt