Guest Curivity

Problems opening up 911 First Responders

Guest Curivity

Hi, I just bought 911 First Responders off of Atari. I did all the installations and downloads and what not but i get this when i try to open it up VIA dekstop.

SecuROM Matroschka Loader has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

I close the program, Iv'e restarted, What do I do next, It doesn't work....

I just spent 20 dollars on this game and it doesn't work, nice...

Specs for my computer:

Windows Vista home premium servive pack 1.

HP a6600f

Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.20 GHz 2.20 GHz

Memory: 3.00 GB (RAM)

64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM

ANY Help appreciated, I'd like to play it because I spent money on it... And please dont tell me there is NO way to fix this.... :machkaputt:

----------------------------------------------------

I HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION I HAD TO RUN AS ADMIN ON VISTA. BUT I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM WHEN I OPENED IT UP IT GAVE ME A DIGITAL RIVER SECUROM PRODUCT ACTIVITY SCREEN ASKING FOR THINGS LIKE BUTTONS THAT SAY I HAVE PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT AND NEED TO ACTIVATE? WHAT IS IT ASKING HERE? I DID NOT GET ANY ACTIVATION KEY WITH MY DOWNLOAD.... MANUEL ACTIVATION IS ASKING FOR A UNLOCK CODE...???

Please help and sorry for the caps I need attention..

--------------------------------------------------------

NVM I have found a solution. :closed:

Edited by pyrothijs

NVM I have found a solution. :closed:

Posts merged.

Firstly please use the edit button when adding new information to a previous post. Double posting isn't allowed here. Second please don't write in caps, even if you need attention, typing in caps isn't going to get you extra attention. It looks really annoying and people might even ignore you for typing in caps.

Glad you solved the problem though :D (btw, check out our FAQ section, lots of solutions there including the one for you problem ;) )

Edited by pyrothijs